This exceptional Masai Mara Migration Photo Safari takes you to the heart of all the action when the plains are packed with migrating animals. The sight of up to 1.9 million wildebeest accompanied by herds of zebra, aiming steadfastly to their new destination in search of water and food will create a never to be forgotten memory.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- We are ready and equipped to offer the Mara as the ultimate land-based venture into the realms of wildlife photography. Our vision of perfection has addressed principally four levels of client satisfaction. The first is mobility in the field. To this end, we have harnessed decades of first-hand experience in wildlife photography to design and build specialized vehicles that meet the most challenging demands of comfort, flexibility, and photographic application.
- Two vehicles of ideal height, size, and suspension, one accommodating only 5 photographers and the second only 2 to 3 photographers, feature custom-built chairs that can swivel 360 degrees to suit any directional whim. And these are not just seats. They are luxurious, high-backed accommodations that have been molded and upholstered to provide maximum body comfort. They come equipped with sophisticated controls for every possible positional adjustment, including gas-assisted height determinations and maneuverable camera supports featuring professional Wimberley heads. With only three photographers sharing the space in the vehicle, this is Business-Class-in-the-bush at its best!
- Secondly, there are enough fridge facilities onboard to keep food and drinks at the desired temperatures, while a bank of 220v plug points allows photographers to charge camera and laptop batteries in the field. This means that if an abundance of opportunities dictates, we are able to stay out shooting quite comfortably all day without returning to base.
- But therein lies our third important facility, the location of our Lodge. In the past, many photographers have missed crucial Wildebeest crossings of the Mara River because of haphazard lodge-hopping itineraries. CNP has entered into a co-operative agreement with a company called “&Beyond”. They are acknowledged as Africa’s safari-market leaders. We are confident that our clients will eat and sleep exceptionally well while staying at their Kichwa Temba Lodge. It is conveniently situated in a private concessionary area of the Mara close to the best viewing point for monitoring Wildebeest crossings of the Mara River. At the same time, we have immediate and unfettered access to the vast numbers and varieties of the game that make the rest of the Masai Mara one of the most abundant reservoirs of wildlife on earth.
- The fourth dimension of excellence complementing our CNP Photographic Safari lies in the extensive professional expertise we are able to offer photographers and the equipment we are able to lend our clients free of charge. Not everyone owns or wants to carry around top-of-the-range Nikon cameras with the appropriate Nikon telephoto lenses. With this in mind, we carry a range of the latest cameras, lenses, and converters with us, making these available to our clients so that they can return home with pictures they would otherwise never have dreamt of taking. That is why our crew, fully trained in all the technical features of photographic and processing equipment, is on constant standby to observe and advise. Their knowledge even extends to brands outside of the Nikon family. But that is not all.
- The essence of taking good animal pictures lies in an acute perception and understanding of animal behavior. That we have in abundance. Having spent years in the field capturing some of the rarest moments ever witnessed in the animal kingdom, we are confident that our clients in the Mara will not miss any opportunity to produce world-class photographic memories. Join us for your photographic adventure of a lifetime!
No details found.
- Full board accommodation at world class &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp (excl. premium drinks)
- Transfer between Nairobi and the Masai Mara
- Two photographic safaris daily on CNP Safaris specialist photographic vehicle
- Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks during each safari
- Park and vehicle fees
- Guidance from a professional CNP Guide
- Free Nikon professional cameras and lenses available on request
- International flights to Nairobi
- Fees for passport, visa, immunizations and insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- Premium drinks
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found