Etosha Photo Safari
More than any other Southern African wildlife photography destination, the vastness of the Etosha Pan offers the wildlife photographer great opportunities!
Etosha National Park
Namibia, Southern Africa
More than any other Southern African wildlife photography destination the vastness of the Pan Etosha offers the wildlife photographer world class photographic opportunities.
Etosha, with its vast numbers of mammals that will most likely not be photographed on the Chobe Safari, has now become the perfect land base compliment to the Chobe. With our Etosha Photographic Safaris, you will experience a unique land based photo safari like never before.
Our specialised safari vehicles are unique and assist you in every way to capture the perfect photograph. Our vehicles are kitted out with gimbal heads, 360 degree swivel gas chairs, power points, air-conditioning, fridges, pouch storage and first aid provisions.
Your professional CNP Photo guide will be with you every step of the way making sure you get the best possible photographic results.
Capture amazing predators like Lions, Cheetahs and Leopards
A wide range of African bird species
The black rhino is just one of several endangered species residing in the park
BOOK YOUR ETOSHA PHOTO SAFARI
Don’t miss out! Book your Etosha Photographic Safari online today
ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK is the gateway to Northern Namibia and Ovamboland. It is Namibia’s prime wildlife location and home to a large variety of mammals and birds. Etosha means the ” great white area ” this refers to large dried pan in the middle of the Etosha Park.
Etosha has an abundance of wildlife. In the winter months the animals congregate in large numbers at the life-sustaining water holes. The base for your Etosha Safari is in Mokuti Lodge 1 Km outside the Namutoni gate.
- Full board accommodation at world class Mokuti Etosha Lodge
- Transfer between Windhoek and Etosha
- 1-night at Klein Windhoek Guesthouse (bed and breakfast)
- Two photographic safaris daily on CNP Safaris specialist photographic vehicle
- Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks during each safari
- Park and vehicle fees
- Guidance from a professional CNP Guide
- Free Nikon professional cameras and lenses available on request
- Travel costs to Windhoek
- Fees for passport, visa, immunisations and insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Africa’s largest salt pan, a staggering 4800km2
- Hundreds of mammals, birds and reptile species. Including several endangered species such as the black rhino
- Animal congregations at watering holes during the dry season…from May to October
- A wide variety of vegetation: saline desert, woodlands, savannah and grasslands
Download the travel itinerary via the link below:
ETOSHA PHOTO GALLERY
Just some of the amazing photographs we captured while on our Etosha Photographic Safari